Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Some things of interest...

In case some of you haven't noticed, I have added some things to my blog to make it more interactive. One thing is the Purity Poll. Be sure to add your vote! The poll closes at the end of May.

Also, you may have noticed the little comment buttons at the end of each post. I have added them to get a feel for how my writing has impacted you. Even if you don't want to leave a comment, you can select your response so I can get a feel for what you think. But, I would love it if you leave comments; I love a good conversation.

Be sure to check out the blog as often as possible! I plan to write every day, or at least every other, and I am always changing things around.

It is my prayer that what is said here will encourage and challenge you. These words I write aren't from me; they are from God. I hope that your heart is open to what He wants to say to you!

For Christ's Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment