Saturday, April 11, 2009

FYI- Some Guidelines for posting comments

I feel it would be important to lay out some guidelines for discussions on this blog. Since I have it set up that anyone can post, I will be moderating every thing that goes up.

So, Here's what I expect:

>Keep your responses polite and respectful. It is fine to disagree with what I may say or what someone else may say; just be cordial in the way you reply.

>No foul language or images whatsoever. I don't want to see it and I don't want it on my blog.

>Please stay on topic in your responses.

>No advertising

>Also, if you decide to leave comments anonymously, please identify yourself in some way...


Please understand that while I moderate posts, if your post disagrees with anything I say, as long as you follow the above guidelines, I will post it!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment