Saturday, April 18, 2009

Some more thoughts on "Greater Expectations", Part1

After I had published my last post late last night, I realized that I didn't go deeper into what I was talking about as well as I wanted. So, I will finish up from yesterday and go a little deeper.

Let's dig a little deeper into faith. Sometimes it can be hard to have faith in God, to trust Him, and to give Him everything. However, we should not let our circumstances dictate our faith. Faith should never fail, for when you put your total faith in Christ, you will not be ashamed. We need to remember to "...don't worry about the food or drink you need to live or about the clothes you need for your body. Life is more than food, and the body is more than clothes...Seek first God's kingdom and what God wants. Then all your other needs will be met as well. So don't worry about tomorrow, because tomorrow will have its own worries. Each day has enough trouble of its own." (Matthew 6:25, 33-34 NCV)

No matter what, we should and need to place our unwavering faith in God, His promises. I can attest that God has great things in store for those who love Him!

For Christ's Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment