Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What's next?

Now that I have gotten back into blogging again, I have been giving some thought about what all I can blog about. I have hit on some bigger topical issues so far, based on some things I have been learning the past few years during my schooling.

There are certainly more subjects I can cover, subjects that I am passionate about, but as I have been thinking over what to write next, none of these ideas really seem right for now. The truths in Scripture are far more powerful that the words I could say on any topic. Therefore, I thought it beneficial to do some studies through various scriptures, to see what God has to say through His word.

While I don't intend for these to be sermons, per -se, I am hoping to do an expository study on several passages of scripture. My purpose for doing so is twofold- to "journal" my studies as I progress through these passages, and to hopefully edify those who read this blog. I would certainly encourage you as you read to join in the study. Feel free to comment under any of the posts I do and add some of your thoughts or observations of the passage,or bring up a point I have missed. I certainly hope that this can be an interactive study through God's word together! So, feel free to follow along and participate in these studies!



No comments:

Post a Comment