Friday, December 18, 2009

Prayer Request...FINAL UPDATE

Hello Everyone,

FINAL UPDATE: Thanks Everyone for your prayers. My roommate made it in Sunday night! Thanks to everyone!




UPDATE: Well, thanks to a strong tail wind, I barely made it out of Pensacola in time to catch my flight in Atlanta and made it in before the snow. Unfortunately, my roommate who was traveling with me is currently stuck in Atlanta, and there is well over a foot of snow in DC were we were supposed to arrive, so he has a small chance of getting out of Atlanta tomorrow. Please pray that he and the others that are with him will be able to get out of Atlanta. He is not feeling well either. Please pray!

Thanks to all who have been praying. Please continue! It is hard knowing that he is stuck and I am not. We should have been able to arrive together. Please pray that he and the other students stuck can get out tomorrow.




Well, my first semester at college is officially over. As I write this, I am sitting in the airport, hoping that things will work out to get home. I guess my connecting flight to DC has been canceled, soooo I am sitting on standby for another flight(s). Can you, if you see this, please pray that I will be able to make it home? I appreciate it. Thanks!

Look for more blogs coming soon, now that I am on break!

For Christ's Glory!

2 comments:

  1. Praying. Hope you found another flight. God bless you! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I now see how Texas weather is warmer than elsewhere. I didn't realize that other places were having so much snow! I will keep you all in prayer that you will be able to make it home safely. Praying.

    ReplyDelete